The importance of financial inclusion:
- Enabling the groups who are not included in banking services to obtain cash management services through digital wallets.
- Reducing time, effort, and cost for the buyer to complete the purchase.
- Reducing the time, effort, and cost for the seller to complete the sales process.
- Facilitating the communication and commercial transactions between the seller and the buyer.
- Activating the financial markets by increasing the number of beneficiaries of digital financial services.
- Raising the the efficiency of financial auditing processes and verifying financial movements, depending on the history of financial services automatically recorded with both parties of commercial transactions.
- Imposing greater control on commercial transactions and ceasing the leakage of funds outside the legitimate commercial environment.